Sunday, March 23, 2008

Holi day...

Happy Holi to one and all....

I have never had a better holi or a holiday than yesterday.I should express my heartfelt thanks to Diya & her parents. Aadi loved drenching himself in color and I cud let him do that without me getting annoyed about the colors. I dont like playing holi, but dint want aadi to stop having fun. He was amused at the water filled ballons, loved the pitchkaari and the pink roughe on his cheeks.

Dhaval's tea was excellent. I have one more source to help better my culinary skills. Rita you can also setup a chai ka dhukan if IT industry has problems :)...or may be that multi floored mall of yours can have a floor for food court with Dhaval's outlet. But, guess no icecreams will be available on that floor for customers...The King size Banana chocolate fudge was yummy...

I have never filled my tummy so full in a single day, Dosa, icecreams and coffee, tender coconut, popcorn and ohhh...my stomoch is hurting just by listing all the stuff. I need to run, run and run to burn the calories. May be I will keep it as a souvienir of the trip.

And Mahesha & I thoroughly loved the movie, the long drive, the company and everthing...A perfect holiday...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! I should talk to Aadi about all the fun he had for Holi.. Keep eating all the yummy stuff and I'll have someone who will be almost my size shortly... Good luck!