Monday, March 3, 2008

Chandramukhi

I never understood this...why do guys call the face of his beloved as chandramukhi (face like the moon). when I see a moon on an average it is dark for most of the parts, even on a full moon day I can see lots of spots on the moon...So I guess guys are quite truthful....

When ever I travel I enjoy the comforts of the hotel room except one thing. Those magnifying mirrors which can blow up and show every single pore in your face. Never figred out why they had kept them, I was normally tired by the time I reached the hotel after day long meetings and the gaint pours was all I needed to remind me that I need a break.

Recently, I got some new tubelights fitted in our house and all of a sudden I am able to see my face in a great detail...got reminded that I am over due for my visit to the parlor. The whole face reminds me of a battle ground . Jodha Akbar could have been shot better had they studied my face.

Now I know why candle light dinners are quite romantic. You get to see the outer beauty as all blemishes vanish under candle light. Thats the only thing I can like about candle light dinner. Otherwise it is an extremely difficult in those dim lights to figure out if I am eating something that is possibly still crawling.

I truly feel like a chandramukhi - waiting for my candle light dinner.

2 comments:

bhuvana said...

dont worry kaya is here - all you have to do is make up your mind and get it done.

btw you will always be chandramukhi for a certain person no matter what :-)

r1

Uma said...

Chandramukhi, you are the Pranasakhi of a person who loves you. I think that is enough.