Friday, February 13, 2009

Hobby Time

I decided to try something to keep my mind away from the everyday stuff. I had bought lot of chart papers a year back, thinking it may be useful during brainstorming sessions at LeafSol. Since they were lying unused I decided to splash some colours on them. I pulled out the permanent marks, aadi's water colours and started scribbling. It took a good amount of time away from the mundane stuff and I was thoroughly enjoying. By 4 pm aadi came back from school and he wanted to participate as well. Since this was my first, after several years, I didn't have the heart to let aadi splash his colours on my canvas (he he hee).

I gave him the other half of the chart I had cut and he started to unfold his creativity. Being the lazy bum he is, he quickly wanted me to pitch in and complete for him. I was all determined not to do it and so both of us couldn't finish out work yesterday. We agreed to continue it today and hopefully we will have something to start filling.

This is something Aadi did with crayon in his drawing class...

No comments: