Sunday, April 27, 2008

Switching gears...

I am in anticipation of the possiblities for next 36 hours. I think I am a dare devil in many ways...otherwise why will I do this trip. I like the US of A, for many reasons. I fell in love with that place 10 years back and also fell in love with Mahesha, thanks to US of A...I will never forget the magic of Lake Tahoe. So I have all the reasons to like that country.

But, the 24 hr journey, it is not what I like. The cramped economy class seats...nothing to look forward. Plane journey is nothing but those trips I used to have from my home to eCity in BMTC bus, but, multiplied 12 times. When it is that bad, why do I do it. Plus the current situation I am in. The Pain killers are marginally helping, but I dont think I can lift any weight. Plus my big list of fears and phobias and motion sickness. Going with a 6 year old is such a huge responsibility. hmmm I am a dare devil. I read somewhere that the only way to get rid of some fears is by facing it! Spending 1.5 lacs for that, is it foolishness??? No answers are going to help. I am in a mood for some dare devilry :))).

Guess I will write all about it in after about 48 hrs !!

No comments: