Saturday, April 12, 2008

Krazzy 4

I dont know why I keep doing this again and agian...I went to see another Hindi Movie..Comedie genre. Hoping for some humor. I am not sure who is crazy here. Must be me who spent 750 bucks for a multiplex family expirence.

I could easily count the number of times I would have laughed. Very few witty lines and a overkill of using national anthem. We were good citizens when they played the anthem in the beginning, but, half the theatre refused to get up when the anthem was played in between. First, the theatre was still settling from the interval. My lap was filled with all eatables, including the ones aadi dumped on my lap so he can stand for the anthem. I was left feeling guilty for not standing up. I kept cursing who ever thought of that plot.

The saving grace was the Jackson style dress that SRK had and his mega screen presence for the three min he was on. I am not an ardent fan of SRK, but felt his screen presence after all that krazzy stuff. I was thankful that the movie got over. The mini dance by Hrithik was not good enuf to boost our morale. Me and Mahesha finally decided enuf of this....tilll the next time we go krazzzzzy.

No comments: