Wednesday, April 9, 2008

humor me

Humor...the most toughest emotion. As a kid we are born crying and it is so easy to slip into that emotion through out our life. Humor we learn as we grow and is a difficult emotion. But it is a contageous emotion. I started watching many of the English sitcoms. The very first one that I watched during ther DD days was Yes minister. I couldnt follow a word in it. But I smiled every time there was this group laughter. Before we knew, the style had caught up with the DD serials. The first one I remember was Dhek bhai Dhek which used to come in DD metro. Those were the days were cable TV had just started but it was a big NO in my house.

I watch this reality show called last comedian standing. It is difficult to follow thier humor. But, I do love watching the reruns of Friends, Sienfeild, Fraser and other such sitcoms. Humor has no borders, no age and it will be a hit any day, if it is clean and good. Evidence TuTu Mein Mein, Crazy Mohan show in Tamil and the host of malyalam movies remade in Hindi.

Whay say? Can you Humor me.

1 comment:

Uma said...

Ask Mahesha to humour you :-)