Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week 1

I am still settling and aadi has been cool. No jet lag. He is not WOWed by US of A. Guess two reasons. One, everything is new experience for him, being a six year old. He does recognise a few diffrences, but not wowed yet at anything. Second, bangalore has most of the wow factors already. Unlike 10 years back today Bangalore can fit into any of the US cities easily, except for the roads. Aadi is not happy with the weather and so am I. Hate such cold weather.

Made hot idlis today...felt at home. Except I was in no mood for chutney so substituted with ketchup. Aadi is such a sweet kid. He is so easy to manage. Does not bother me. Except the wooden floor, which makes his running around a nightmare.

Houses in US are strange. I dont understand the reason for wooden houses. I think, brick and mortor can hold the tornados and winter weather better than these houses. I want to venture towards the play area today, else aadi will be bored. I dont want such a high spend vacation without any fun. Week end plan, go to Ruby falls, stone mountain park, aquarium and downtown. Hope the weather cooperates.

I have to get my digital cam stuff to download. Hope will get some good shots.

No comments: