Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Newsmakers

So how does Mahesha spend his day?

Obviously, more than 90% of his his awaken hours get spent on office work. The next 10% is split between the newspaper and us ( me and aadi) in 70:30 ratio. We get 3 different papers everyday. Other than this, we also get Kannada Paper, Mid day and other tabloids randomly many times a week.

I wonder what can be different about the same news that is printed in all these papers. There have been many days when I have not seen that newspaper, though I pick it up from the doorstep everyday. Of late, in last couple of months, news seems to be pouring in just for our Newspaper. Starting with US election and its results, Mumbai tragedy, Satyam bust, Oil strike, Slumdog success...there is a constant stream of variety in the happenings around us. All this means more junk at home. What an impressive list of Newsmakers !!

PS: I should remember to call the radhiwala early this month.

No comments: