Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Perfect B'day Party






We had a great evening yesterday. I also think it was the best B'day party for Aadi. We had invited his schoolmates and his friends. Aadi and Paaru helped me to set up the place. By 5 he was eager to see his cake. Aadi was disappointed that no one turned up at 6.30. Well, he needs to grow up a bit to understand IST stands for Indian Stretchable Time.

Slowly his buddies started to trickle in and lo..the power went. But it turned out to be better, with no power we turned the party into Candle light party and it was fun. The Kids started to look into the return gifts we had for them and the noise slowly started raising. I loved it. The more the merrier. Finally, we cut the cake in dim candle lights and then the power came back.

The tiny ones started asking for the balloons, I was more than happy to give away. I hadn't planned any games but still the kids had a good time. The hour went really well & I am glad one of my deliverables as a (near) full time mom was met.

Aadi loved all the gifts he had got. And for once slept without asking for a story. It was the first time I saw him exhausted and I am glad he spent all his energy well yesterday.
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR AADI!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

1 comment:

bhuvana said...

Happy Birthday to Adi - may all his wishes come true.

regards
r1