Friday, October 10, 2008

Navarathri

The last nine days had been a roller coaster. My desire to balance home and work spoilt my whole vacation. Like every year, this year also I had kept dolls as part of Navarathri. But, I got carried away and agreed for an engagement on 6th, 7th anf 8th. Since I had to go all the way to white field I couldn't do pooja to my heart's content. First 3 days I was unable to do pooja for some personal reasons, next 3 days I had to prepare for the engagement and last 3 days was spent away from home. Net net no fun during the holiday season.

Now, that Rita is back from vacation...the big qn on what next is starring at me like a boodham (ghost). As the inevitable is coming closer, I am looking at my options and Rita's options. hmmm. Why do we lack patience? Why instant gratification is the only way? Why cant we risk a little to gain a lot? o m g my mind is full of qns, but no answers.

No comments: