Tuesday, October 14, 2008

circles and squares

As a kid I hated taken a beaten path. My father was posted outside India and he was visiting us on his annual vacation. I remember having a long chat with him on why we are expected to lead a life just like our parents or their parents? Why confine to the same squares and circles? why not do something different?

I was having a passionate discussion, but I dint know I was about to get a new nick name - circles and squares. The whole conversation was never appreciated by anyone. I never got any support to adopt unconventional path in my life.

After many years I am feeling the same today. Taking a less trodden path would mean a new scenery but at its own risk..its own cost. Very few dare to do it in their lives. hmmm...another long day..another day filled with question marks....

No comments: