Thursday, June 12, 2008

Musings

Its been 4 months since I left my job. Just thinking on what I have achieved since then...Its very difficult to crystallize and pin point on what I have achieved. But, I have certainly been thru a lot of emotions. Before it was always about me, my carrier and I did what I felt was the right thing to do to keep it going. My family and friends were always after that.

But now things have changed. Giving time to aadi, especially his summer hols spent in US was good. Not perfect but better than the normal days. Ideally I wanted him to make more friends and move around and become a better people person. But, what ever happened in reality was also good. Now I have a long list of places to visit with him. Both, at home and abroad. I just pray to god, that we can do some of it, if not all.

Life has been more peaceful since I left my job. The biggest surprise of all has been the emotions that I am reading from everyone I meet. It’s like walking on Razors edge. The minute I stopped looking at just me & my ambition and started looking at how things are around me, it has been a overwhelming set of emotions. I find it hard to stay detached and play a fair game. When to get involved and when to detach, its a huge question and i find it difficult always. One big learning, YOU CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY!!

Whom to choose and whom to drop (including my own self) has been very difficult. Like this morning discussion with a dear friend was difficult. And the degree of stubbornness (I donno if there is a word like that) I see in lot of people around me...it makes me wonder why am I the way I am?? But all these have taught me couple of more lessons.

HEALTH IS WEALTH.
NEVER BURN YOUR BRIDGES.

hmmm...so many random thoughts are popping up in my mind. I need to find answer to one BIG question in my mind. WHAT NEXT??

God show me the path....

No comments: