Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dreams

I guess everyone has dreams that repeat time to time. There has been dreams that have made me so happy and have left my spirits high for several days, as a kid. Today I no longer get such dreams. There is one type of dream that I always love. A dream where I am visiting temple. I hardly go to temple. May be once or twice a year. I believe god lives in each one of us and connecting to him is possible at any time. Though visiting temples is always a very comforting feeling.

So the other day, when I had a dream where I was in a temple and as usual I was able to get a glimpse of the murthy, I was quite elated. The next day when I remembered the dream I felt positive and good. But, in reality I am going through not so great situation.

I really dint like the party on Thursday. I dint feel like myself, and then when I reached home Mahesha shared a news that resurfaced some long forgotten dream, a dream that was not from my sleep, but a longing , a day dream. When you start your own family, many such dreams are buried deep and forgotten. Many compromises are made to have a happy life.

I was thrilled when Mahesha shared a news and all those long forgotten dream resurfaced, and only to be short lived. Since then I am so unsettled. Praying to God to give me the strength to move on with life. Last night I had a nightmare.

Not sure if some one can interpret this, my house was burning, looks like I set it on fire to escape from something, but the fire became so huge and beyond my control I was so worried for my valubles, and there was no way for us to escape and I couldn't find my son. By the time I am so exhausted and I see a huge fire engine dozing the fire in my neighbours apartment and not paying any attention to my screams. Then I am busy looking for something valuable to take when I escape and I cant decide what it is. I don't want the fire engine to putout the fire and wet my home, my documents !! Finally the fire dies. My house is intact and I am upset that the fire department may say my house is not in a condition to live and I am so upset about loosing my house though it still looks sturdy...

mmmm wonder what this means???

No comments: