Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting Back

4 more days to get back home...I am looking forward to it. It is going to get very busy. Aadi school starts. Leafsol work will start. Renu will be gone. Need to bring the new one upto speed. But I am sure I will like all this better, being back at home after a long time will be good.

Cant belive its been a week since Mahesha went back. The long drive from Orlando to Atlanta was very good. It reminded me our SFO trip. This is better than that, with aadi around and minus Kamal Prasad, this trip was great.

Wish we had more time, but the short ones make it more special and memorable. The Spiderman ride was something I wanted aadi to experience. Going twice on the ride was fantabulous.

Things I want to remember from my trip.

Universal

1. Universal Combo tkt purchase...that Indian lady was right in pursuing me to buy two park tkt.
2. The Woody woodpecker ride with aadi. Just found out that aadi loves rides.
3. Getting on ET ride with aadi and watching Barney live show.
4. Seeing ourselves on the screen during the earthqauke show.
5. Time spent in Adventure Island

Disney Magic kingdom & Animal Kingdom

1. The Mickey philharmagic 3D show was too good - we watched twice
2. Pirates of Carribian
3. Winnie the Pooh ride - (with aadi's restroom episode)
4. Its tough to be a bug

The highlight was the night parade and the fireworks. I am happy that Mahesha insisted that we stay for the fireworks. Eveyone loved it. It was good we went on Saturday, they were open till midnt.

Animal Kingdom was so so after Magic kingdom. But the tree of life was done very well. I immediately remembered the picture bhuvana sent. It was the same tree , saying it is a natural tree in India!!!

On the whole the 3 days was quite memorable, inspite of all hardships...mahesha missing connecting flight. My uncle and aunt not able to match our pace. HOT HOT sun...everything fades away and I just remember the great time me, aadi and Mahesha had.

Would live to do more of this. Atleast one vacation per year. Even if it is in India. Just 3 of us will be great.


No comments: