Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thirupathi

I wish I had some photos from the weekend Thirupathi trip. It is always a pleasure to see aadi enjoying out station trips. All three of us enjoyed this one, a ITDC package trip. This time the Dharshan took much more time than the previous one that we went 4 years back. I need to rework on the timing , have to check when it is best to be there, with least crowd. May take one of those seva tickets in Dec...not sure. But, what happened was amazing, for no reason I suddenly got a feeling that I have to be in Thirupati, and we were there in less than a week, no major planning. Unless god wishes this cant happen. After almost 4 years going there was great. This was aadi's second trip (but of course he remembers very little from his first trip).

Looking forward for some more outing this year, with family.

No comments: