Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Great weekend...






We had a wonderful weekend ... I had been to world of coke and Ruby falls before. But, the experience is really different when I went to these places with aadi. The world of coke had been completely redone since I went and the 4-D show was great. Aadi was scared and happy to be there. Though he doesn't like coke, it was nice to go there and see stuff. I couldnt get the teddy with coke, I wanted to but for Nisha :(

The evening B'day party was also good. Meeting more Indians is a nice thing.

The Atlanta aquarium is very good. I always wanted to see a penguin for real and was happy to see them. Aadi loved them and was happy to see the Jelly fish and all other sea animals he learnt last year at school. Wish we had something so impressive in B'lore. Raj bava was amused by the words vade mudhe ... aadi said after the 4-D show the aquarium.

Ruby falls trip was very interesting for aadi. Going down a cave is something I wanted him to experience. He was a bit scared to see the complete darkness down under, just then the lights were switched on and the falls was impressive, though incomparable to what we plan to see this weekend, the Niagara, ofcourse...

No comments: