Thursday, February 21, 2008

What an idea!

I have heard a lot about friendship blooming over the net. I wondered how far it can go....Well it can happen even between a 3 year old and a 6 year world. This is the latest friendship my son has found. He has found his best buddy on the net. She also agrees he is her best buddy.

Well they not exactly 'found' the friendship on the net, but the frindship is definelty nurtured by the net. Thanks to the innovative chat center yahoo. Its either tic-tac-toe time or indic audible play time. Who needs to know how to spell HI and BYE.

My son is putting pressure to buy a broad band plan so he can just talk and not go click click on the audibles...Webcam another great invention....just 1 click and the buddies can see each other and feel at home together....

I think this is great..I would love to start a chat center for kids to find net buddies...membership strictly for children below 10. what an idea!

No comments: