Thursday, February 7, 2008

Encounter of the other kind



This morning when I woke up, I felt I badly needed some distraction to pump up my energy levels. I needed a sign, an omen to say that my life is not boring but filled with action....and then as if god heard it all, I saw him...

He was alone and his eyes were filled with fright, not knowing if his world was all OK or should he call for help. Both of us starred at each other, both our eyes said “we need help”...we need some one to rescue us from where we were standing...

Then all of a sudden help started arriving - not for me but for him, in loads. Now he started enjoying the whole situation, making it worse for me (now I know what monkey pranks mean), he took the hand towels I had kept for drying and made it a crown for him self. My tulasi plant stood bare, without its leaves; like Tarzan he started climbing the building using the cable wire; my balcony was full of trash.

I started crying for help. Mahesha and Renu came running, we decided we will show we are the mighty ones, soon we were armed with all sorts of stuff we can find – a broom, a cricket bad and everything else we can lay hands on and started our attack; but obviously my forefathers clan dint feel even a bit nervous. Like the vanara sena they grouped and made a ruckus.

We accept defeat today...But I know we will win next time.

1 comment:

Uma said...

Try again, try again until you win !!

Defeat is the foundation of the success !!