Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My N70

My mobile has been crying for a while that it has got old and would like to retire. In fact it has lost its voice. It does not ring any more and goes blind very often, the display turns to grades of maroon to all white and some times all black. It has been just 2.5 years back I bought it as B'day gift for Mahesha (Don't ask how it became my phone :)). It was one of the expensive ones ( for me atleast )in those days in the market. I spent a solid 17K on the N70. I am a huge fan of Nokia even today. I have changed 3 Nokia phones (including one I lost at my desk) in last 6 years. So I guess the average life expectancy of a Nokia is about 2 years and its time I upgraded.

Mahesha bought his Samsung just after I bought the N70. It is still working great. For many reasons I am in no mood to part from my N70. Mahesha has offered multiple times to buy a new one, but I have declined. I continue to miss my calls and still hanging on to dear old N70.

What do you call this??

1 comment:

Rita Parikh said...

Kanjoosi, sweetheart :)