Monday, December 22, 2008

Budget Vacation

With 2 weeks off at Mahesha's office and Aadi's school, i have been looking for a nice long trip. Mahesha has fallen in love with Mangalore and the nearby beaches and is keen to do a Coastal Karnataka trip. As a first step he has got couple of books for us to do a study. So hopefully we will hit the road tomorrow and I will have a story to tell after a week from now.

The difficult part is neither me nor mahesha wants to lift the phone and start making reservations. I want a vacation were I am treated like a queen. Someone takes care of everything and my role is nothing but to enjoy the trip. I guess Mahesha wants to be the king. With tight budgets we cannot afford a vacation like that. I am worried this vacation will only remain in our minds and never get real....

No comments: